11 AM is check-out deadline and 4 PM or later is check-in time. Owner may be able to accommodate earlier check-in or later check out upon request, but same must be expressly agreed upon in advance.
Cancellations 60 days or more before arrival will receive full refund less $30 fee. Cancellations 30-60 days before arrival will receive full refund less $60 fee. Cancellations less than 30 days before arrival will receive refund (less $60) only for the days re-booked.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please be courteous to other guests and do not smoke inside. Also, please pick up and properly dispose of any cigarette butts so that the property is maintained in a natural and beautiful condition.
2. Guests must be at least 21 years of age, but children are welcome when accompanied by at least one parent or an authorized and responsible adult. No one other than Guest and those in Guest’s party as indicated in the booking or rental agreement may enter the property without Owner’s prior written consent.
3. Unless directly caused by Owner’s gross negligence or willful misconduct, Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, loss, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities or from the use thereof. The Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of Guest or those in Guest’s party. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guest and all person’s entering upon the Property at Guest’s request, whether authorized by Owner or not, are assuming all risks of any harm or injury arising from their entry on or use of the premises.
4. Guest shall keep the property and all furnishings in good order and will not allow others to damage or misuse any of Owner's property. If Guest perceives any problems in the condition of the premises or the operation thereof, Guest agrees to notify Owner of same promptly upon arrival or as promptly as reasonably possible if discovered at another time. Guests are liable for any damage or injury caused by their or by anyone in their party's negligence or willful misconduct.
5. Guest shall only use appliances for their intended uses and in a proper manner. No grills shall be used inside any facilities or on the porches of same.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. We love pets and animals, but this property is being maintained as a nature preserve and is for wild animals only.
7. Parking: Guests are to park their vehicles immediately outside their rented facility, and only on the graveled areas provided for same.. No vehicles are permitted anywhere on the property except on the graveled roads and parking areas intended for same.
8. Housekeeping: There is no housekeeping service and the cleaning fee is for cleaning the rented facility after Guest's departure.. While linens and bath towels are included with each cabin or house,,they are not to be taken from the immediate area of the rented faciity. Maid service may be arranged by special agreement directly with our hospitality manager, but Guest agrees that Owner is not a party to any such agreements or responsible for same.
9. Septic: The house and cabins are on a septic systems. The septic systems are in good working order; However, they will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper and human waste. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms or any conditions caused thereby. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep, and special caution should be used whenever snow, fog or ice are present. However, this property is accessible from state maintained roads and the gravel drives are well maintained and will be plowed as soon as reasonably possible in the event of any heavy snow.
11. Absolutely no shooting or loaded firearms are permitted on the property.
12. Guests are not to feed, encourage, approach, or harass any bears that might come on the property.
13. Guests and those in Guest’s party are responsible for their own safety while using the property and agree to be promptly remove themselves and notify Owner of any condition that they consider unreasonably dangerous. Each Guest warrants that he or she understands the dangers and risks that can be encountered in areas maintained as natural areas, and agrees that Owner shall have no liability to Guest or anyone entering the Property at Guest’s invitation for any damage or injury unless it is the direct result of Owner’s gross negligence or willful misconduc